Adspace Digital Mall Network is a Nielsen measured in-mall television network dedicated to engaging shoppers through programming about the best values, latest trends, and hottest new merchandise in the mall. Adspace sells advertising in 15-second spots around this programming. Over 2800 Smart Screens are strategically placed in high traffic common areas in 206 class A regional shopping centers covering 45 top DMA’s. The network is particularly effective in reaching teens, young adults, and women of all ages. Nationally, Adspace malls reach 158 million engaged shoppers each month, a true mass medium. A four week schedule generates a 20.1 rating against adults 18-49, ten times the average for a network primetime show, at half the cost.
Why Should I Advertise in Shopping Centers?
- Shoppers love malls…it’s an escape to a carefree world of reinvention, an indulgence, a chance to find something new
- Adspace Digital Mall Network programming caters to this mindset with sale information, short fashion and beauty features and conversations with Lucky Magazine cover celebrities
- The Smart Screens range from 8-foot-tall floor mounted units to 13-foot-wide spectaculars.
- Mindset + Programming + Engagement = Ad Recall
- Average ad recall is 30% of all Smart Screen viewers
Who Can I Reach by Advertising in Shopping Malls?
- Our mall shoppers are upscale, educated and hard-to-reach light TV viewers
- 206 malls in 45 top DMA’s with 158 million visitors a month (traffic)
- Covering 63% of the U.S. population